About Accords International (AcIn)
Accords International (AcIn) is the world’s premiere organization working in the area of conflict resolution. We are passionate about discovering innovative techniques in mediation and restorative justice for widening their scope as a mechanism of conflict resolution. AcIn empowers and supports people in confronting misunderstandings and conflicts at their home, workplace, and community in general. Our larger aim is to create a wider network of conflict resolution professionals, mediators, and restorative justice facilitators to provide better solutions for solving disputes without going to court.
About ADR Register, Global Network Group (GNG), Amsterdam
We have been accredited by ADR Register, Global Network Group (GNG), Amsterdam. It is an internationally recognized industry accreditation body. ADR Register, GNG, is ISO 9001 certified by Lloyds Register and supervised by ICC Council. Global Network Group is also registered with United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS). ADR Register is a subsidiary of GNG. It has had its ISO 9001 certification since April 2008. GNG holds a committee of experts or a quality standards committee. The committee is 100% independent. IT creates the International Certification Council (ICC Council). The ICC Council is a separate UK-registered legal entity. The specific task is to maintain and create registration and certification criteria, and to integrate these criteria into its certification schemes, and control compliance & enforcement.
About Mediation Academy, South Africa
The Mission Statement of Mediation Academy South Africa (Pty) Ltd, is to empower individuals to establish successful SME’s in mediation, and to unlock new markets in mediation by utilizing existing technologies and developing new technologies. They believe that the secret to doing this resides in bridging the digital divide. Mediation Academy SA (Pty) Ltd is accredited in SA & Internationally by the ADR International Register, by the South African Association for Mediators (SAAM), and the National Accreditation Board for Family Mediators (NABFAM).
About The Workshop
This Accredited 60-hour Foundation Learning Program in Mediation is designed to cater to the need of law students, law colleges, young professionals, and academicians to get trained and certified to practice as a mediator. Also, it focuses on creating a culture where mediation skills are perceived as life skills and not just an addition to the professional profile of an individual. It is curated in a manner that makes it suitable for students/professionals/academicians from non-legal backgrounds.
Key Features of the Program
- Accredited by ADR Register, Global Network Group, Amsterdam.
- Conducted in collaboration with Mediation Academy, South Africa.
- Expands over 60 hours in 6 days (two weekends)
- 20 hours of role-plays and simulations, interactive sessions,
- Powerpoint presentations by experts, activities, assessments, report writing, and detailed feedback and reviews by coaches.
- Digital learning materials.
- Internship and Empanellment opportunities.
- Entirely virtual
Benefits for you
- International Dispute Resolution– You will get the knowledge and expertise to build a career in international commercial dispute resolution.
- Further Study– This course provides a route to getting admitted to graduate and post-graduate courses in top-ranked colleges/universities.
- Careers – This course will help enhance your career prospects in law, business, and academics.
- Skill building– During this course, you will develop a variety of different skills in mediation, negotiation, and communication. Also, you will develop report writing, critical thinking, reflective practice, analysis and public speaking.
- Be a trainer– During this course, academicians and young professionals will get trained to further deliver training in their organizations.
Special Opportunity for Students
- Students can register for INR 6500 (USD 80) and attend all the expert sessions.
- Certificate of Participation in Workshop will be awarded on fulfillment of attendance requirements.
- To get certified as a mediator, appearing and passing in the independent assessment is essential. Students who wish to sit in the assessment can pay the latest remaining fee by the third day of the training program.
- Also, they will be given an opportunity to avail this option in the next cohort.
Interested students can write to us at [email protected] or call us at +91 8368573952
Who can attend?
The mediation training program can be joined by Students, Academicians, Professionals, Bureaucrats, Judges, HR Executives and other professionals from all the fields of study. The seats are limited to 20.
The registration process will be automatically closed once the maximum number of participants is reached and any fees received will be refunded.
Early-bird Registrations: December 18, 2022
Last Date to Register: January 15, 2023
Dates of Training: January 21, 22, 28, 29 & February 4, 5
Fees: INR 20,000/- (£212/$250)
Early-bird Registration Fee: INR 16,000/- (£170/$200)
Student Fees: INR 6500/- (£65/$80)
Students can register using this link. (Click Here)
Professionals can register using this link. (Click Here)
After making the payment, fill in this form.
- Akanksha Marwah Director, Mediation Program +91 9711870725
- Upasana Singh Director, Mediation Program +91 9971570259
- Akarsh Program Coordinator +91 8368573952
Email: [email protected]
For the official brochure, click here.