About the DSNLJ
DSNLJ is a bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal by the Society for Paper Publications, DSNLU, which aspires to carve out a niche in legal discourse and serve as a research arm for practitioners, academicians, and the broader intellectual community.
About the Call for Papers
Society for Paper Publications, DSNLU is pleased to call for submissions in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Comments, and Book Reviews for Volume 1 Issue 2 of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) on the theme of “Indian Legal System in the Digital Economy”, and related topics of legal and contemporary relevance from various Students from institutions in India and abroad, Doctoral Fellows, Research scholars, and Academicians.
Themes and Sub-Themes
- Legalities of Indian electronic payment systems
- Consumer rights in the digital era
- Artificial Intelligence and Law
- E-Commerce & Law
- Data Privacy
- Digital Assets
- RBI’s CBDC
- Sports Law in connection with Digital Economy
- Digital Gaming and IPR
- Digital Economy in connection with other laws
- Long Articles (4000-5000 words)
- Short Articles (3000- 4000 words)
- Essays (2000-3000 words)
- Case Comments (2000-4000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two Authors.
- The submissions are to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files)
- The Author(s) shall not disclose their identity anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submission shall contain a separate cover letter on the first page of the document enumerating the following details:
- Name of the Author(s);
- Address of the Author(s);
- Phone Numbers of the Author(s);
- Title of the manuscript;
- Submission Categories;
- Name of the institution/organization;
- Year of study/Designation; and
- E-mail address(es).
- The body of the paper should be justified in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 spacing.
- Footnotes should also be in Times New Roman, 10 font size, and have single spacing.
- Strictly conform to Bluebook (20th ed.) as the citation format.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publications.
How to Submit?
Interested authors can mail their submissions to [email protected] with the subject: ‘Submission for Call of Papers – Name of the Author’
- Submission of Abstracts: December 22, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: January 20, 2023
For further queries, please contact Ph:+91 6302775457